Search This Blog

2017-08-29

Stems and multitrack files I'm looking for



Multitracks and stems I already have:
https://goo.gl/4nprca


Specific songs I'm looking for:
Astrid S - Someone New (MTM)
Barry White - Let The Music Play (MTM)
Barry White - You're The First, The Last, My Everything (MTM)
Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth (MTM)
Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) (MTM)
George Benson - Midnight Love Affair
George Benson - Moody's Mood
George Benson - Turn Out The Lamplight
George Benson - What's On Your Mind
James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good) (MTM)
James Brown - Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine (MTM)
Kool & The Gang - Celebration (MTM)
Kool & The Gang - Jungle Boogie (MTM)
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama (MTM)
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Dancing In The Street (MTM)
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Nowhere To Run (MTM)
Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On (MTM)
Me'Shell NdegéOcello - Gentleman (MTM)
Nelly - Hot In Herre (MTM)
Nelly Furtado - I'm Like A Bird (MTM)
Marvin Gaye - How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) (MTM)
Marvin Gaye - Your Precious Love (MTM)
Michael Jackson - Thriller (except "Starlight" session)
Rare Earth - I Just Want To Celebrate (MTM)
Rick James - Super Freak (MTM)
Rick Springfield - Jessie's Girl (MTM)
Robert Palmer - Addicted To Love (MTM)
Robert Palmer - Bad Case Of Loving You (Doctor, Doctor) (MTM)
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - You've Really Got A Hold On Me (MTM)
Stevie Wonder - My Cherie Amour (MTM)
The Jackson 5 - Darling Dear (16 tracks)
The Jackson 5 - Goin' Back To Indiana (MTM)
The Jackson 5 - Mama's Pearl (MTM)
The Outfield - Your Love (MTM)
The Police - Every Breath You Take (23 tracks)
The Supremes - Baby Love (MTM)
The Supremes - Stop! In The Name Of Love (MTM)
The Supremes - Where Did Our Love Go (MTM)
The Supremes - You Keep Me Hangin' On (MTM)
The Temptations - Ain't Too Proud To Beg (MTM)
The Temptations - Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me) (MTM)
The Temptations - Papa Was A Rollin' Stone (MTM)
 


Artists I'm looking for more multitracks of (except the ones I already have):
Depeche Mode
Grace Jones
Isaac Hayes
Janet Jackson
Madonna
ZTT (all artists)
 
 
Please email me at pc@frankplads.com if you have any of these! Thanks.

(Updated 10/10-2022.)

No comments: